Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Actually...

Maybe the dog has done me a favour.

I just had an idea on how the first instalment will work. Instead of it being hosted by Clay, I shall have a supporting character act as guest host. Oh how kooky. I can even use the dog chewing incident(s) as part of a story. Yes. I like it.

Today I also made a plant.

Also, I got told today that I might be on dialysis within 20 years. Awesome. I assume that in 20 years I shall be more machine than human anyhow. Therefore, when that day comes, I shall expect everyone to start calling me Skynet. Or Demolition Man.

Expect a scene depicting that in it. You can bet your hat on it. As long it's that hat that I like, not that other sweaty mangy thing you often wear in the summer.

Going shopping for a pair of glasses tomorrow. I hope to science that they still make big arsed chunky black rimmed glasses. This whole thin rimmed thing is totally lame.

For some reason I had this song stuck in my head today:


Two posts in a day. What has my world come to?

1 comment:

  1. Goddamn, that the 12 song is going to be in my head all day :(

    ReplyDelete